Mouse Chat Disney Radio –
Beat the heat at Walt Disney World
This week we cover the best way to avoid the heat at Walt Disney World.
Cool off and Disney World Tips:
1. Plan your Disney Vacation for a cooler month.
2. Take an afternoon break from the Disney parks.
3. Download a good weather app.
4. Watch out for the afternoon thunderstorms.
5. Dress in shorts, or a dress, and light clothing.
6. Buy a mister / mister fan.
7. Drink lots of water. It’s free just ask for a cup at any Disney quick service food location.
8. Go to an indoor show to cool off and rest.
9. Walk into some of the Disney stores and cool off.
10. Take more than one pair of shoes (It rains a lot in the Summer at Disney World)
11. Freeze your water bottles and bring them with you into the parks.
How to contact us at Mouse Chat:
You can email questions and comments to the show at: Comments@MouseChat.net
Media and Press can also contact us at Comments@MouseChat.net
If you like our show, please let your friends know about us.
Please join us by listening to our show at MouseChat.net or by downloading and subscribing to Mouse Chat on
iTunes. If you subscribe to our Disney Podcast on iTunes you can schedule it to update your player so you will never miss a show.