What should you splurge on at Walt Disney World?
You can stay on property at Walt Disney World, get the Disney Dining Plan and Park Tickets, but there are loads of extras you can purchase too.
Disney World just by itself is an amazing vacation, but there are loads of extras you can add on that most people don’t even know about it. We have put together a list of Disney World Activities and add-ons to consider for your next Disney World vacation.
Upgrade your Disney Resort Room to Club Level
– If you want something a little extra special at Walt Disney World, try Club Level next time. The deluxe Disney resorts each have a nice Club Level area with the flavor of the resort. Wilderness Lodge will have American flair. Animal Kingdom Lodge has curries and is a good opportunity to try lots of foods that you normally would not order a full entree of. The Disney Polynesian has that Pacific Rim style cooking in their Club Level lounge. Also each Disney lounge has places to sit and relax, drinks, and desserts too. We love the automatic cappuccino makers too for breakfast or a quick pick me up later in the day.
Book an extra ticketed Disney World event
– I love Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party or Disney Worlds Christmas Party. These extra ticketed events at WDW start at 7 PM and go until midnight (Hint: You can actually get in at 4 PM). Did I already say I love these parties? Both events are fantastic and a bargain. I personally do not get a park ticket for this day, just the event ticket. We go to our Disney World Resort pool for the day and take a nap with the kids. at 3 or 3:30 PM we get on the Disney bus to the Magic Kingdom and go into the party. The Disney World Halloween Party has one of the best parades if not the best parade at Disney World and HalloWishes fireworks literally surround you. Also the wait times for the attractions and rides are very minimal. It’s a bargan with all the special extras you get. You can book either Disney special event with a Mouse Chatter here / Pixie at PixieVacations.com. We are happy to go over the different Disney World special events and book them for you as part of your Disney World vacation package.
Disney World Tours
– If you want to learn more about Disney or just enjoy really cool tours, all of the Walt Disney World Tours are great. We have been on several tours at the Magic Kingdom and also the behind the seeds tour at EPCOT. Please listen to our Disney podcast here for details on the tours.
Star Wars Disney Dessert Party
– Star Wars a Galactic Spectacular at Disney Hollywood Studios. There are specialty drinks, coffee, desserts and snacks. Also after the dessert party you get a special area to watch the show. $69.00 per person and it’s totally worth it. You have to get to the nighttime Star Wars show 45 minutes before it begins to get a good spot by the Chinese Theater, so having a reserved area for the show as part of the dessert party is great.
More Disney World Extras
– To hear all of our Disney World extras, please listen to our Mouse Chat Disney Podcast.
Get Our List of Top Disney World Hacks
We have a long list of Disney World Hacks that will help save you time and money. Our list is free and we are happy to email it to you.
Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
We would love to hear from you. Is there something you want to know about Mouse Chat? Please leave a comment.
Please join us by listening to our show at MouseChat.net or by downloading and subscribing to Mouse Chat on
iTunes. If you subscribe to our Disney Podcast on iTunes you can schedule it to update your player so you will never miss a show.