Snack around the world at Disney – We are going to be covering our favorite snacks at Walt Disney World. We will also cover the best value for your Disney dining plan snack credits and some Disney snack tips for your Walt Disney World Vacation
Disney Hollywood Studios Best Snacks
1. Carrot Cake Cookie at the Writers Stop. soft moist and amazingly popular.
2. Staring Rolls offers coffees to keep you warm and this is a different unique way to use a snack credit.
3. Butter Finger cupcake – A popular cupcake at Staring Rolls.
4. The Napoleon is also a perfect snack choice at Staring Rolls.
Bonus Snack: The Red Velvet Cupcake
Best Disney Snacks at EPCOT
1. The Churros in Mexico are popular with many folks.
2. Norway – The School Bread and the rice pudding are worth trying.
3. Germany has an amazing candy store that you can’t go wrong with. We always make a stop here and all of use get something different to type.
4. Japan has a nice snack area if you don’t want something sweet but want something healthy. you could get a soup or a side salad and other items are available for a snack.
5. America – The funnel cake is a snack credit on the Disney Dining Plan if you get it without the fruit. You could feed three kids at one time with this Disney snack.
Bonus Snack: Stop at France at World Showcase and get a gelato or pastry. France has a nice selection of snacks.
Best Snacks at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Fruit is a nice way to start your day or to take a break from the sweets. You can get watermelon at one of the fruit carts in the Animal Kingdom.
Disney’s Magic Kingdom Snacks
1. The Nutella Waffle at the Magic Kingdom with fruit is a top pick not to miss. This is at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square.
2. The Plaza – All America Sundae, with hot fudge, peanut butter, vanilla ice cream.
3. The Dole Whip and Citrus Swirl are both very refreshing. They are in Adventure Land at the Magic Kingdom.
4. Big Top Treats is a fun store just to walk in and look at all the snacks. Grab a unique cupcake here and stroll around the park.
For even more wonderful Disney Snack ideas enjoy the Disney Food Blog.
How to contact us at Mouse Chat:
You can email questions and comments to the show at: Comments@MouseChat.net
Media and Press can also contact us at Comments@MouseChat.net
If you like our show, please let your friends know about us.
Please join us by listening to our show at MouseChat.net or by downloading and subscribing to Mouse Chat on
iTunes. If you subscribe to our Disney Podcast on iTunes you can schedule it to update your player so you will never miss a show.