Here’s what you need to know about Disney Fast Passes
1. You no longer have to pick three Disney World FastPasses. If you want just one fastpass, you can now pick just one. So if you are arriving late in the day and just want one or two FastPasses for that day, you can get just that.
2. Get your Fastpasses instantly. You no longer have to go to a Disney Fastpass+ kiosk to get anther Fastpass. Once you use your three Disney Fastpasses, you can use your App to book another FastPass. We believe you can get a fourth fastpass then a fifth and so on. Please post a comment below if you got a fifth fastpass. Being able to get additional FastPasses without waiting in a kiosk line.
3. Now you can pick your FastPass rides and attractions and the times. You no longer have to go back into the App to get teh ride times you really want. You can pick your ride and attraction times in the App when you select the attraction. Of course that time needs to still be available.
4. You can now Park Hop with FastPasses. If you plan your Fastpasses correctly, now you can add additional FastPasses via the App on your mobile device.
– You must have used your original FastPasses first.
– After you use your FastPasses you can then book same day Fastpasess for another park
– If you have a very late FastPass booked it is going to be difficult to add additional FastPasses, because you have to use all your booked FastPasses before adding a new one.
– Booking same day FastPasses might not get you the E ticket rides you want, vs. reserving your FastPasses 60 days before your check in date at a Disney World Resort.
5. Everyone in a group can now book their own Fastpasses. You can break up a group and also cancel individual Fastpasses. This is nice for families with kids of different ages that can not or do not want to all ride the same rides.
6. Quick Picks. Don’t care what you get? You can get Quick picks and then modify the times. You can also now get 1-3 Quick Picks.
Follow us and meet other Mouse Chatters
Join us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
We would love to hear from you. Is there something you want to know about Mouse Chat? Please leave a comment.
Get Free Mouse Chat Swag
We would love to send all Mouse Chatters some Mouse Chat swag but we only have so much to go around. Please post a comment, tip, review, or just join in the conversation below in the Comments section at the bottom of this podcast page. We will pick one comment a week and announce it on Mouse Chat and send you some cool Mouse Chat swag sure to impress your friends.
How to contact us at Mouse Chat:
You can post questions and comments to the show below in the show comments or on our Mouse Chat Facebook page.
Media and Press can also contact us at Comments@MouseChat.net
If you like our show, please let your friends know about us.
Please join us by listening to our show at MouseChat.net or by downloading and subscribing to Mouse Chat on
iTunes. If you subscribe to our Disney Podcast on iTunes you can schedule it to update your player so you will never miss a show.