Mouse Chat Disney Radio –
Walt Disney World Top 12 Holiday Tips
Christmas is almost here and we wanted to give you our top holiday tips just in time for your Walt Disney World Vacation. Yes the photo above is the Disneyland castle. Here are our Disney World Christmas Tips:
- One of our favorite things about the Christmas season at Walt Disney World are all of the Christmas Decorations on Disney property. We took the Holiday tour at Walt Disney World and this tour is wonderful. If you love Christmas and want to see how Disney holiday services works, this behind the scenes tour at Walt Disney World fits the bill. You can book this via Disney Institute.
- EPCOT Holiday Illuminations – The Holiday extra added to Illuminations is a nice way to end the night at EPCOT.
- Don’t miss the Disney Characters in their holiday attire. They make for fun family photos.
- Get your free chestnuts roasting over an open fire at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
- Stop by Trader Sam’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and order a tiki bar drink and ring in the new year.
- Enjoy the Christmas decorations at all the Walt Disney World Resorts.
- Make sure you see the Castle Dream Lights at the Magic Kingdom. They are beautiful.
- Book one day for you and your family and friends at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- Go to EPCOT and see the candlelight processional.
- Looking for Santa at Walt Disney World, go to Disney Springs (Downtown Disney).
- You must stop by Disney’s Grand Floridian. It’s STUNNING at Christmas.
- Enjoy the little things at Walt Disney World, like the holiday windows on Main Street USA at the Magic Kingdom.BONUS Disney World Holiday Tip: Make sure you see The Christmas Parade at the Magic Kingdom (during the Christmas Party, or closer to Christmas it takes place as part of your regular park admission).
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
How to contact us at Mouse Chat:
You can email questions and comments to the show at: Comments@MouseChat.net
Media and Press can also contact us at Comments@MouseChat.net
If you like our show, please let your friends know about us.
Please join us by listening to our show at MouseChat.net or by downloading and subscribing to Mouse Chat on
iTunes. If you subscribe to our Disney Podcast on iTunes you can schedule it to update your player so you will never miss a show.